Honda of Olathe Coronavirus Information & FAQ
During these uncertain times, we know that you must have a lot of questions. At Honda of Olathe, we’re trying to answer as many as we can to help keep you informed of your car-buying and -servicing options. We hope you’ll find this information about how we’re operating during the COVID-19 outbreak useful. If there’s anything we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Honda dealership in Olathe, KS, at your earliest convenience.
Is Honda of Olathe Open Right Now?
In accordance with the Stay at Home Order issued by the state of Kansas, our sales and service departments are open for appointments and walk-ins but must maintain a 10-person maximum capacity. If you’d like to purchase or service a vehicle, you’re more than welcome to contact Honda of Olathe via email, or you can give us a call at 913-782-3636. We’ll bring the car-buying experience to you, with an at-home test-drive or at-home delivery.
Can I Buy a Car from Honda of Olathe Right Now?
Yes, you can buy a car from Honda of Olathe right now.
Honda of Olathe is committed to serving the local Olathe community any way we can during this pandemic, so we’re making it easier than ever to upgrade to a new car while practicing recommended social distancing techniques. If you’re interested in buying a new Honda or used car for sale right now, we encourage you to make an appointment for us to deliver a vehicle right to your door. Whether you’re interested in buying or leasing a new Honda, you’ll get peace of mind knowing we’ll deliver it to you for a test-drive or after the purchase.
If you choose to have a car delivered to you, know that all of our vehicles are properly cleaned and sanitized per the guidelines we’ve received from local authorities. Our staff is trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe.
Are Car Honda of Olatheships Essential in Kansas?
Since auto repair shops are essential businesses in Kansas, Honda of Olathe is open and accepting service appointments right now.
Our Olathe service center is fully staffed and ready to tend to all your routine and critical auto repair essentials.
Is Honda of Olathe Open for Service?
Yes, Honda of Olathe is open for service. Auto repair shops are essential businesses, so we will continue to remain open unless instructed differently by authorities. We do advise that you schedule an appointment if you require Honda service.
Whether your check engine light is on or you simply want to take care of routine maintenance, you can trust our service center in Olathe, KS, for reliable auto repairs nearby. We can take care of Honda oil changes, brake repairs, battery replacements and more! Plus, we’re making it easier than ever to get the quality car repairs you need because we’ll come to you. We’re currently offering service pick-up and delivery if you’d prefer that we come to you and to allow for safe social distancing. If you’d like to schedule a service appointment or learn about the current Honda of Olathe hours, just give us a call at 913-782-3636.
Does Honda of Olathe Deliver?
Yes, Honda of Olathe is happy to deliver to you.
To protect both our customers and our employees, the entire team at Honda of Olathe is practicing safe social distancing. However, we are working and we’re ready to tend to all your Honda sales and service needs. If you’re interested in buying a vehicle from us, our team would be happy to bring you the SUV, car or truck you’ve been eying so you can take a test-drive. If you’d then like to buy the car, we’ll talk to you about our new Honda specials so we can get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
What Are the New Honda of Olathe Sanitation Measures?
Here at Honda of Olathe, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and employees. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we’ve taken additional measures to protect our community, including:
- Instituted new deep cleaning and safety protocols.
- Implemented a “hands-free” policy for staff and guests.
- Limited outside visits from vendors to our store beyond guests and employees.
- Posted relevant signage throughout the store that provides information about COVID-19, and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the store, and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructed all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor and/or self-quarantine at home.
How Should I Clean My Car to Prevent Coronavirus?
If you’re using your car for errands like grocery store runs or any other purpose, it’s important to sanitize it frequently to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Not sure how to disinfect your car? We recommend the following measures:
- Wash your hands; put on disposable gloves (if available) before you begin sanitizing your car.
- Use a mild dish soap or other common household disinfectants to scrub high-touch areas like the dashboard, steering wheel, touchscreens and door handles.
- If you have space and supplies, consider keeping disinfecting wipes in your car for more frequent wipe downs.
- Not sure how to clean leather seats in a car? You can use any type of leather cleaner. Be sure to use a microfiber cloth to avoid scratching the leather!