Honda of Olathe Coronavirus Response
Posted: March 30, 2020
Dear Valued Guest:
During this time of uncertainty, one thing is certain—we’re here to help, whether you need a new vehicle or just need to keep yours running.
In accordance with the Stay At Home Order issued by the state of Kansas, effective Monday, March 30th, our sales and service departments are considered essential businesses and will be open for appointments and walk-ins while maintaining a maximum capacity of 10 people.
Customers needing to purchase or service a vehicle are welcomed to reach out to our stores online or by phone and we will work with you to schedule an appointment.
In response to the current health concerns and gathering restrictions, we have implemented several services to help you complete any necessary services from home.
- At-home Test Drives: We will deliver the vehicle of your choice to your door—fully sanitized and ready for a test drive. You’re able to keep the car for up to 24 hours, and we’ll also appraise your trade-in vehicle on the spot.
- Simplified Process: Our team is standing by to help provide Instant Answers any way you’d prefer—over the phone, via email, text or instant chat.
- Hassle-free Delivery: Our guests can take advantage of the vehicle being delivered to you, along with the final paperwork.
- Service Pick-up & Return: We recognize now is not the time to have a service waiting area full of guests. As a result, we will pick-up and return any vehicle for service to any of our locations. Please contact your preferred service location for details. The vehicle will be fully sanitized at both pickup and delivery as a precaution against any spread of COVID-19.
In addition to actively monitoring the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local leaders for precautionary measures, our operations have:
- Instituted new deep cleaning and safety protocols.
- Implemented a “hands-free” policy for staff and guests.
- Limited outside visits from vendors to our stores beyond guests and employees.
- Posted relevant signage throughout the stores that provides information about COVID-19, and critical ways to avoid being exposed to it.
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the stores, and relentlessly encouraging members of our team to wash their hands throughout the day.
- Instructed all employees who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to self-monitor and/or self-quarantine at home.
No matter your vehicle needs during this challenging time, we’ve got you.
This is a trying time for all of us. We remain singularly focused on the health and well-being of our staff, guests and community and we wish you all the best.
President, Honda of Olathe