Our Honda dealership near Kansas City, MO, is about more than just the bottom line; we believe in lending a hand to those who put themselves in harm's way for the betterment of the community. With the Honda First Responder & Healthcare Professional Appreciation Offer, we want to say thank you to individuals who make the ultimate sacrifice daily with up to $500 in savings toward any new Honda lease or purchase.* Contact Honda of Olathe to get more information about eligibility, restrictions and more.
Do I Qualify for this Honda Incentive?
Those who meet the requirements for the Honda First Responder & Healthcare Professional Appreciation Offer include the following:
- Law Enforcement: Police Officers; Sheriffs; Correctional Officers; State Troopers; Federal Law Enforcement.
- Firefighters: Career & Volunteer Firefighters.
- EMT/EMS: Emergency Medical Technicians & Emergency Medical Services.
- 911 Dispatchers
- Healthcare Professionals: All Medical Doctors; Nurses; Physician Assistants; Medical Technicians; Nurse's Aides.
What Documents Are Required to Claim This Offer?
To claim this $500 Honda bonus, qualified participants must provide one of the following listed:
- Law Enforcement: Valid ID; Pay Stub.
- Firefighters: ID Card; 2019 Training Certificate; Membership Card.
- EMT/EMS: Valid State EMT/EMS License; 2019 Training Certificate; ID Card.
- 911 Dispatchers: Recent Training Certificate; Copy of Valid Certification.
- Healthcare Professionals: Copy of Valid State-Issued License.